Group Therapy for Men, Los Angeles
Men’s Healthy Relationship Group
- Do you often find it hard to communicate your needs and wants with your partner and other people?
- Do you find it difficult to take off the veneer of “everything is cool and under control” and just be real about your problems in front of your friends – especially your male friends?
- Are you satisfied with your sex life?
- Do you consider yourself a good lover or do you worry about your sexual performance?
- Do you have problems with erectile dysfunction?
- Do you have difficulty talking about sex and intimacy with your partner?
- Has it been a long time since you have been sexually active?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, this is going to be The group for you! Whether you’re single or partnered, this is a rare opportunity to be a part of an ongoing men’s process group that will help you grow your capacity for intimacy both inside and outside the bedroom – both platonically and romantically – in a safe, guided environment.
This group will be facilitated by Dana Julian, M.A. (MFT-I 67229)
(Dana Julian is supervised by Suzanne Pelka, Ph.D., MFCC 481129)
$75 per session 11704 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 255 LA, CA 90025
Call Dana at (323) 364-3446 to reserve your space.